“It started with a listening ear and an emotional connection.”
Technological advancements in this modern age are a huge help especially in reaching out to our families and friends who have been away with us for so long. These upgrades in our communications not only brought our loved ones closer to us but also the temptations, ready to haunt us with one click.
We are joined by Tina Konkin, in this episode about Cyber Affairs and Infidelity and why we fall into the manhole of feeling good with compliments and appreciation from other women. Tina will also share with us the importance of understanding our mutual obligations in our marriage in strengthening our faith and love with our spouses.
Tina is a coach, the founder, and director of Relationship Lifeline. As an author, relationship expert, counselor, and conference speaker, Tina has facilitated hundreds of seminars for youth, adults, couples, and families for over 30 years. Coming from a background of abuse and abandonment, Tina’s passion is to help heal the broken-hearted by giving them a clear path to living the life they’ve always imagined.
- Understanding Cyber Affairs vs. Infidelity, why we should avoid it as it leads us to sin
- Getting to know yourself and your spouse, understanding each other’s roles and responsibilities in your marriage
- Keeping in mind the saying, “If it feels good, it’s wrong” as your one-way ticket away from sin
- Knowing and accepting that something is missing in your marriage and how you could address this to your spouse
- Tina’s realization after his husband’s affair and why she is thankful to the other woman.
Grab a copy of Tina’s Books on Amazon:
- Love Sex & Money
- How God Used “the Other Woman”: Saving Your Marriage after Infidelity
Don’t forget to visit Tina in her social links below:
- Website: https://tinakonkin.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/relationshiplifeline/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TinaKonkin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TinaKonkin?fref=ts
Get the latest updates and always face your day with God and your armor of faith on by following us on our social media accounts;
Want to collaborate with Rob? Send us your emails at; firstname.lastname@example.org